Asian Style Sweet Chicken is chicken with sweet sauces from the East such as sweet chili and soy. Chicken of course is easy to prepare, very tasty and suitable for the whole family.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Chop the 2 stalks of the green onion. One stalk - chop finely, stalk two Chop into strips 1 cm in length.
- Place the chicken in a heat resistant pan
- Pour inward the all the marinade ingredients together with the strips of green onion
- Mix well and knead manually until all the chicken is nicely coated
- Wrap with plastic wrap and Refrigerate for 1 hour at least.
- Preheat oven to 356 F
- Remove the plastic foil and with a spoon, use the existing sauce in the tray and pour it over the chicken
- Every 20 minutes - open the oven, Pour the sauce on chicken and close up again.
There you have it! Ready!
Serve with rice or a Japanese omelette or rice with vegetables - and Pour the sauce on the rice