- 6-8 Thighs also possible Drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons can be found in the supermarket's special foods section or specialty stores Hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Chili
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Soya
- 2 Stalks Green Onion
- Chop the 2 stalks of the green onion. One stalk - chop finely, stalk two Chop into strips 1 cm in length.
- Place the chicken in a heat resistant pan
- Pour inward the all the marinade ingredients together with the strips of green onion
- Mix well and knead manually until all the chicken is nicely coated
- Wrap with plastic wrap and Refrigerate for 1 hour at least.
- Preheat oven to 356 F
- Remove the plastic foil and with a spoon, use the existing sauce in the tray and pour it over the chicken
- Every 20 minutes - open the oven, Pour the sauce on chicken and close up again.
- There you have it! Ready!
- Serve with rice or a Japanese omelette or rice with vegetables - and Pour the sauce on the rice