- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- Here you can select one of the following combinations: zucchini carrot, carrots, onions, potatoes and sweet potatoes (of course starchy vegetables have a higher calorie value). Grated Vegetables
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Oats
- Bunch chopped Parsley or cilantro
- As Needed Turmeric
- As Needed Garlic Powder
- For curry lovers Curry
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If the mixture is too wet - add some breadcrumbs.
- Form balls the size of a golf ball.
- Place on a greased baking pan with olive oil.
- Spray with olive oil. (This can be bought at any supermarket, there are also cans that you can buy and the fill with oil and spray on your own)
- Bake at high a heat (390 Farenheit) until browned. No need to move them around.
- It's ready! Serve with a fresh salad.
- Bon Appetite