Amazing chicken patties that for once are done baking and not fried - something healthy and nutritious that kids will also love! This chicken meatball recipe contains vegetable to reduce the calorie count and oats to reduce the cholesterol. The recipe is presented here in several variations - all very tasty.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Ground Chicken - 1 Pound
- Grated Vegetables - Here you can select one of the following combinations: zucchini, carrot, carrots, onions, potatoes and sweet potatoes (of course starchy vegetables have a higher calorie value).
- Eggs - 2
- Oats - 2 Tablespoons
- Parsley or cilantro - Bunch chopped
- Turmeric - As Needed
- Garlic Powder - As Needed
- Curry - For curry lovers
- Salt - As Needed
- Ground Black Pepper - As Needed
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If the mixture is too wet - add some breadcrumbs.
- Form balls the size of a golf ball.
- Place on a greased baking pan with olive oil.
- Spray with olive oil. (This can be bought at any supermarket, there are also cans that you can buy and the fill with oil and spray on your own)
- Bake at high a heat (390 Farenheit) until browned. No need to move them around.
- It's ready! Serve with a fresh salad.
- Bon Appetite