Here is an easy recipe for wings in barbecue sauce. Designed for those who want to prepare wings but have no power to start mixing spices and sauces. Easiest thing in the world and obviously very tasty!
- Prep Time :20 minutes
- Cook Time :20 minutes
- Clean the wings and then cut them in half, down the middle (at the joint).
- Cut the onion into half slices.
- Put the wings in a pot with water - bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan, and fry the onion.
- When the onion becomes translucent - Lower the heat and add the garlic and stir.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes - until slightly browned.
- Remove the onion and garlic into a separate bowl.
- When the wings finish their 10 minutes of cooking - Drain them from the water and transfer to a bowl.
- Waiting 10 minutes for the wings to cool down to a temperature that they can be touched.
- Cover all the wings with flour.
- Fry the wings in deep oil until brown and then place them onto paper towels.
- Using the same pan in which you fried the onions, add a teaspoon of canola oil.
- Pour barbecue sauce into the pan and bring to a boil.
- Put in the wings and toss (or stir with a wooden spoon for those afraid of bouncing oil) until all wings are coated with sauce.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
It’s finally ready, well done and enjoy!
Serve with spicy fried potatoes or from the oven, and of course wipes.