- 8 Thighs are also possible at this stage! Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 1/2 Cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 Full Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Make sure there are no holes! A plastic nylon bag
- Olive Oil
- Put all the spices into a bag and bread crumbs and mix very well.
- Open the bag and place in a piece of chicken, close, mix the bag until all the chicken is coated and remove the chicken from the bag and place in a dish.
- Repeat the process until all the chicken is coated and placed nicely in the dish, make sure that the chicken pieces are not touching!
- Drizzle over each slice with olive oil (not a lot - but do not be greedy).
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes at 190 degrees.
- There you have it! Ready! Serve the chicken with potatoes. Believe me you will not stop eating until there is none left!