Breaded Chicken is a very easy dish to prepare even when compared to most of the roast chicken recipes. It is especially tasty and really loved by the children (adults too, right?). Need more reasons to make chicken Breaded Chicken? No? Well then let’s get to work.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Put all the spices into a bag and bread crumbs and mix very well.
- Open the bag and place in a piece of chicken, close, mix the bag until all the chicken is coated and remove the chicken from the bag and place in a dish.
- Repeat the process until all the chicken is coated and placed nicely in the dish, make sure that the chicken pieces are not touching!
- Drizzle over each slice with olive oil (not a lot - but do not be greedy).
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes at 190 degrees.
- There you have it! Ready! Serve the chicken with potatoes. Believe me you will not stop eating until there is none left!