- 8 Thighs Chicken Drumsticks
- 5 - 6 Potatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Canola Oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks. If you cut too small - they crumble into potato casserole.
- Chop onions finely.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Fry the onion in oil until browned.
- Add the chicken and fry for a few minutes until the chicken is well browned.
- Add the potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Make sure you mix well and the turmeric is mixed with all the other ingredients.
- Add water to almost cover (do not have it all covered).
- Bring to a boil and stir.
- Close the lid and cook for an hour on medium-low heat.
- It’s ready! Serve with a fresh salad.
- Bon Appetit!