For the Chicken
- 1 approx 18 Ounces Chicken Breast
- A generous amount Flour
- 2 - 3 Fresh! Eggs
For the Sauce
- 1 Full Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 2 Full Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 Cup White wine
- 200 ml Cold Water
- From a whole lemon Lemon zest
- From a whole lemon Lemon Juice
- Canola Oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips - small/medium sized.
- Coat with flour and dip in the egg mix.
- In a fryer or wok, Heat oil for deep frying – half full.
- When the chicken nuggets get a browned color, place them on to paper towels and cover to keep warm.
- Now prepare the sauce.
- Mix the cornstarch with a cup of cold water until it is completely dissolved without lumps.
- Pour into the pan and bring to a boil.
- When the fluid heats up, add white wine, salt and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- When the sauce starts to become thick and rubbery, add the lemon zest and chicken nuggets.
- After a few minutes - when the chicken begins to absorb the sauce, the dish is ready.
- Just plate and serve.
- Recommended as a snack with sweet chili sauce and chopsticks ...