Chicken breast with lemon and white wine is an Asian-style dish. You can serve it on its own as a first course or as a main course of chicken with lemon and a side dish of sweet rice.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips - small/medium sized.
- Coat with flour and dip in the egg mix.
- In a fryer or wok, Heat oil for deep frying – half full.
- When the chicken nuggets get a browned color, place them on to paper towels and cover to keep warm.
- Now prepare the sauce.
- Mix the cornstarch with a cup of cold water until it is completely dissolved without lumps.
- Pour into the pan and bring to a boil.
- When the fluid heats up, add white wine, salt and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- When the sauce starts to become thick and rubbery, add the lemon zest and chicken nuggets.
- After a few minutes - when the chicken begins to absorb the sauce, the dish is ready.
Just plate and serve.
Recommended as a snack with sweet chili sauce and chopsticks ...