Isn’t it true that sometimes you have a chicken breast but you have no idea what to do with it? Chicken Breast is a project in itself and to start frying and everything else and all the dishes that stay on afterwords! ... So, here is a great recipe for chicken breast and red peppers, it’s very easy to make and very tasty. Despite the relatively long cooking - the chicken stays juicy thanks to the amount of liquid in the dish. In short - if you fancy a little change and refresh your chicken breast dish - it's a recipe for you.Print Pin Rate
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast
- 3 Coloured Pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Bulbs Garlic
- 3.5 Ounces Tomato Paste
- Two and a half cups the final amount will be determined during cooking Boiling Water
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Oregano
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips or cubes not too fat.
- Chop the onion.
- Chop the garlic (you can also crush)
- Cut the peppers into strips 1 cm thick.
- Chop the tomatoes into very small pieces.
- In a Large pan or large flat pan, heat canola oil.
- When the oil is hot - add the onions and fry till it becomes transparent.
- Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook, stirring until all the chicken pieces turn white.
- Add the peppers, tomatoes and tomato paste and stir.
- Add the paprika, oregano, salt and pepper
- Add boiling water to cover the whole dish (but don’t overdo it!)
- Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a medium heat – cook for an hour, whilst stirring every few minutes - until all the broth thickens.
- When everything thickens - remove from heat and serve over white rice.
- Bon Appetit!