Chicken breast with tomatoes is a great meal that is easily done in the oven. The grilled tomatoes, onions and oil keep the chicken nice and juicy - even when cooked in the oven. Chicken breast with tomatoes is the perfect meal for anyone looking to shake things up with their chicken breast recipes!
recommended to use chicken fillet (the back side of the chicken breast) or to slice the chicken breast to a thickness of 1/2cm max.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 12 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean the chicken from any leftover bones and skin and the slice into schnitzels (not too thin but not too thick!)
- Slice the onions into strips (max 1/2cm thick) and organize on one flat layer in an oven tray with high sides
- Chop the large tomato into cubes and sprinkle over the onion
- Now organize the chicken on top of the onions and tomato
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl with the sweet paprika, oregano, crushed garlic and olive oil
- Mix well until the tomatoes are covered in oil and spices
- Pour the mix all over the chicken, making sure that each piece is nicely coated
- Sprinkle sea salt on each piece of chicken and pepper generously
- Place in the oven at 440F for approx 10-12 mintes
Told you it wasn't that difficult! Now dig in!
Serve with a tablespoon of the sauce and white rice (with alot of the sauce) and a green salad)