Chicken cooks great in liquids and people love beer. So here is a combination of two great human loves - chicken in beer and vegetables. The beer wraps your chicken with a rich flavor and connects the other flavors to make the whole chicken dish one big celebration. Chicken in beer and vegetables is for everyone - even for children (the alcohol breaks down evaporates during the cooking).
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 20 min
- Put the chicken in a pan.
- Slice the peppers, tomatoes and onion.
- Crush the garlic cloves into the pan.
- Sprinkle paprika over.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
- Gently and carefully pour the beer into a dish – causing as least foam as possible.
- Mix well with your hands so that everything will be covered in spices and beer.
- Place the sliced pepper and onion over the tomatoes.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven at 375 Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, carefully remove the foil and cook for another half hour.
- Transfer the upper grill oven and allow 10 minutes of beautiful chicken browning.
- It's ready. Serve alongside seasoned potatoes or white rice – over which pour a lot of sauce.