Chicken nuggets topped with garlic and cilantro are designed for kids who know a little about food or for adults who want to diversify their schnitzels - including, for those who like to try interesting and tasty things. For those who consider themselves to be brave - add lots of garlic, for those who are afraid - they should put in a little less, either way both parties are in for a treat!
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 20 שניצלונים
- Clean the chicken thoroughly in order to remove any leftover fat and bones.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips (1 cm) long.
- Prepare three bowls:
- First bowl with the flour, salt and pepper
- The second bowl with beaten eggs (and a splash of water in order to dilute the egg slightly.
- Third bowl with breadcrumbs, crushed garlic and cilantro - mixed.
- Fully coat the chicken strips in flour, dip them in the egg mix and then bread crumbs and make sure that the garlic and coriander stick too.
- Pan fry or deep fry until golden brown.
Now sit back and enjoy these delicious chicken nuggets!
Serve with a side of green beans, seasoned potatoes, French fries, onion rings or any other supplement.