Chicken salad is a salad with leaves and slices of juicy grilled chicken breast. Gently spiced chicken breast prepared in a frying pan and keeps streaks in the luscious flavors - spicy citrus vinaigrette - sweet and special.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- For the Chicken
- Chicken Breast - 9 oz
- Garlic Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Sweet Paprika - 1 Tablespoon
- Ground Black Pepper - As Needed
- Salt - As Needed
- For the salad
- Tomatoes - 2
- Cucumbers - 2
- Purple Onion - 1 Small or 1/2 Large
- Red Pepper - 1 Large
- Baby green Leaves - A lot!
- Lettuce - A lot!
- Citrus Vinaigrette - link to recipe...
- Cleaning the chicken from any bones and fat residues.
- Panfry for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Cut the onion into half circles.
- Prepare citrus vinaigrette.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Slice the chicken into slices of 1 cm thickness - If Pink - Return the meat to the pan and fry over a minute on each side.
- Cut into cubes.
- Mix the vegetables and greens.
- Pour citrus vinaigrette (not much!) And mix very well.
- Add the diced chicken breast.
It really is as simple as that…enjoy!