Chicken salad is a salad with leaves and slices of juicy grilled chicken breast. Gently spiced chicken breast prepared in a frying pan and keeps streaks in the luscious flavors - spicy citrus vinaigrette - sweet and special.Print Pin Rate
For the Chicken
- 9 oz Chicken Breast
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- As Needed Salt
For the salad
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 Small or 1/2 Large Purple Onion
- 1 Large Red Pepper
- A lot! Baby green Leaves
- A lot! Lettuce
- link to recipe... Citrus Vinaigrette
- Cleaning the chicken from any bones and fat residues.
- Panfry for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Cut the onion into half circles.
- Prepare citrus vinaigrette.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Slice the chicken into slices of 1 cm thickness - If Pink - Return the meat to the pan and fry over a minute on each side.
- Cut into cubes.
- Mix the vegetables and greens.
- Pour citrus vinaigrette (not much!) And mix very well.
- Add the diced chicken breast.
- It really is as simple as that…enjoy!