Chicken stuffed with rice is a dish that requires some skill but this is an excellent and delicious dish for serving at events, weekends and holidays. Stuffed chicken thighs with yellow rice and carrots and raisins and balsamic sauce cooked with red wine - a dish that is a celebration of flavors and aromas. We carefully dismantle the chicken from the bone, making sure we make no holes in the chicken or the skin. But we do keep the tip of the bone with the chicken in order to keep the chicken closed. You can ask the butcher to dismantle for you.Print Pin Rate
- Whole boneless - except for the tip Chicken Thighs
- Link to recipe ahead... Rice for the stuffing!
- Link to recipe ahead... Balsamic Dressing
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground coriander
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Prepare a small amount of balsamic sauce
- Prepare the rice filling
- Dismantle the chicken.
- Grab each thigh and start stuffing it with rice (due to the fact that the rice is already cooked, it should be very easy!)
- Close the chicken with the rest of the meat. Can be closed with a toothpick - I just put the chicken laid on the closed side so that the filling doesn’t fall out the sides.
- Arrange the stuffed chicken in an aluminium tray (Due to the fact that the sauce will become hard and sticky, making it difficult to clean the dish – it may be a good idea to use a disposable tray).
- Mix the spices with the olive oil in a bowl and spread with a brush on the chicken.
- Pour the balsamic sauce to fill the tray. Be careful not to pour directly on the chicken, but the sides.
- Pour a tablespoon of balsamic sauce on each piece.
- Place in the oven at 350F for an hour – Every 15 minutes - Pour sauce over the chicken.
- It is ready!
- Serve with extra rice filling, or baked potatoes and vegetables like beans and broccoli