This is a great chicken recipe which is very easy to prepare - very tasty, crispy and generally just great! I give you the great combination (as usual) of chicken, lemon, garlic and honey. Enjoy!
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean the chicken (you may remove the skin if you please) and organize nicely in a tray.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except the water with cloves until everything becomes unified.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and make sure that all the chicken is completely covered.
- Wrap with nylon and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours (preferably the whole night).
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- Peel the garlic cloves - and with a spoon or knife, mash them lightly.
- Put them in the sauce as is.
- Preheat the oven to 450 Fahrenheit.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes - open the oven - carefully remove the foil, lower the temperature to 350F and close the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes until the chicken has nicely browned.
It is ready!
Serve with white rice and lots of sauce.