This is a great chicken recipe which is very easy to prepare - very tasty, crispy and generally just great! I give you the great combination (as usual) of chicken, lemon, garlic and honey. Enjoy!Print Pin Rate
- 8 - 10 You may also use chicken thighs Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Optional Worcester Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/8 Cup Water
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- Clean the chicken (you may remove the skin if you please) and organize nicely in a tray.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except the water with cloves until everything becomes unified.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and make sure that all the chicken is completely covered.
- Wrap with nylon and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours (preferably the whole night).
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- Peel the garlic cloves - and with a spoon or knife, mash them lightly.
- Put them in the sauce as is.
- Preheat the oven to 450 Fahrenheit.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes - open the oven - carefully remove the foil, lower the temperature to 350F and close the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes until the chicken has nicely browned.
- It is ready!
- Serve with white rice and lots of sauce.