Chicken with oranges and honey is prepared mainly in winter (orange season). Thanks to the combination of sour orange and caramelized sweet honey – the outcome is something really tasty and special. Besides, it is very easy to make!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 4
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Take one orange - slice it into slices of semi-three-quarter inches.
- Place a layer at the bottom of a Pyrex dish.
- Place the chicken on the layered orange.
- Take two orange pieces - slice half of it into slices - and the other half squeeze in the juicer.
- Mix the honey, orange and soy.
- Pour the mixture onto the chicken and massage until all is nicely marinated.
- Place alongside the chicken the remaining orange slices.
- Place in oven a preheated of 350 Fahrenheit for 1 hour. It is recommended to insert the dish in the bottom of the oven – that way the orange does not turn brown!
It’s ready! Enjoy!
Serve with white rice.