- 8 thighs are also possible Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Large Oranges
- 3 full tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon Soya
- Take one orange - slice it into slices of semi-three-quarter inches.
- Place a layer at the bottom of a Pyrex dish.
- Place the chicken on the layered orange.
- Take two orange pieces - slice half of it into slices - and the other half squeeze in the juicer.
- Mix the honey, orange and soy.
- Pour the mixture onto the chicken and massage until all is nicely marinated.
- Place alongside the chicken the remaining orange slices.
- Place in oven a preheated of 350 Fahrenheit for 1 hour. It is recommended to insert the dish in the bottom of the oven – that way the orange does not turn brown!
- It’s ready! Enjoy!
- Serve with white rice.