Chicken with red peppers is an easy and delicious recipe. It is basically chicken cooked in a wide pot with lots of garlic and peppers that give it that great taste. Excellent meals for Shabbos and festive holiday meals!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 10 min
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the peppers into strips.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and a tablespoon of sweet paprika and rub well.
- Heat canola oil - in a large & shallow pot.
- Fry the chicken, until slightly browned and removed from the pot.
- Fry the onion until golden.
- Add the crushed garlic, and cook for another minute.
- Add the strips of peppers, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and a tablespoon sweet paprika and a little water.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cook over a low heat for an hour to an hour and a half.
- The only trick here is that in order for the chicken to absorb the flavors of the sauce, you have to mix during cooking, and occasionally use the sauce from the bottom of the pan to cover the whole chicken. Simple and affordable.
- After about an hour of cooking, the chicken should be soft, tanned and tasty.
Serve with white rice and a lot of sauce.