There is nothing better than chicken straight from the oven is there? Apart from chicken from the oven accompanied by root vegetables! The chicken gives its great taste directly to the vegetables and the vegetables return the favor!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 55 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean the chicken from any left over fat etc and place in a bowl
- Add the paprika, salt, the black pepper and the olive oil and then (with your hands) mix it all up to make sure every piece of chicken is covered
- Peel the carrot and parsley snip and chop them into slices
- Cut the squash into slices
- Peel the garlic and lightly "crush" it
- Organize all the (apart from the onion) at the base of an oven tray
- Place the chicken on top
- Peel the onion and cut to slices
- Place the onion on top of the chicken - if you like "burnt" onion, then separate all the onion to rings - if you like them simply cooked, then keep the slices whole
- Place in the oven at 350F for 55 minutes
It's ready! Bon Apetit!
Serve with white rice - place the vegetables on top of the rice with the sauce!