- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Cups Not diet! Coca Cola
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- Pour the soda into a bowl.
- Add the honey, ketchup and garlic.
- Stir gently so as not to produce too much foam - until ketchup and honey have dissolved.
- Arrange the chicken in a dish with a border (Pyrex will do the job).
- Pour the mixture over the chicken – so it is literally swimming in it.
- Place in a preheated oven of 390 Fahrenheit for at least an hour and a quarter.
- Every 20 minutes - open the oven and use a spoon to pour the sauce over the chicken generously and continue cooking.
- There you have it, chicken in cola, enjoy!
- Serve with potatoes or white rice.