No doubt this wings dish is an excellent meal and snack when something good is on TV during dinner and you don’t feel like trying. So if you do not want to prepare fried spicy wings, here's a recipe for basic fried wings in sweet and sour sauce - easy to prepare. Enjoy!
- Prep Time :10 minutes
- Cook Time :20 minutes
- Clean the wings.
- Using a knife, cut the wing at the joint into two parts.
- Put the wings in a bowl, sprinkle flour on them and massage them until they are coated with flour.
- Deep fry in oil but not boiling (300 Fahrenheit), 4 -5 wings at a time - until light brown.
- Transfer the wings on to paper towels.
- Mix the sweet chili, honey, soy sauce and garlic *.
- Melt the margarine in a frying pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bring to a boil (in seconds).
- Put the wings into the pan and fry and stir until completely coated.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and stir.
- Remove and to the bowl!
Dont forget to serve with a great portion of chips!
* Another tip - if you do not feel like starting to mix the sauce (although it is tasty...) just mix with ready-made sweet chili teriyaki sauce. It will work.