This chicken recipe is sweet and very tasty with date syrup and garlic and wonderful surprises. It is very easy to make and very successful. It is recommended to soak the whole night so the flavors can really penetrate into the meat and not remain only on the shell - but you can put it in the oven immediately after preparation of the job.
- Prep Time :5 minutes
- Cook Time :55 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Chicken Drumsticks - 8 (You can use this recipe also with chicken thighs)
- Date Honey/Syrup ( - 1/4 Cup
- Soya - 2 Tablespoons
- White Wine Vinager - 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves - 5
- Salt - As Needed (small amount is best)
- Ground Black Pepper - As Needed
- Sweet Paprika - 1 Tablespoon
- Mustard - 1 Full Tablespoon
- Olive Oil - For sprinkling over dish
- Clean the chicken from any leftover fat and extra stuff. Those who want to - you can get rid of the skin.
- Arrange the chicken in a heat resistant pan (Pyrex).
- With the broad blade of a knife - Mash the garlic lightly.
- Add the crushed garlic and other ingredients onto the chicken.
- Coating it on all sides with your hands of course!
- You can and should cover with plastic wrap - and put in the fridge for a night - you can also go on immediately to the next stage.
- Place in the oven at 350F for 55 minutes.
It is ready!
Serve with rice or other great additions.