- 2 Pounds Chicken Wings
- 3 Full Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Full Tablespoon Crushed Chili
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Per Taste Salt
- Clean the wings from any unwanted pieces like left over feathers, bones and extra fat and place in a bowl.
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Make sure all the wings are coated nicely.
- Place a heavy plate or other weight on the wings sitting in a good position in the bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Those who want the wings on the grill - roast on both sides until they are charred on the outside and nice on the inside.
- For those preparing the wings in the oven - heat the oven to 390 Fahrenheit (recommended upper grill - you can also just use the regular turbo).
- Arrange the wings in a tray on baking sheets - Pour the remaining sauce from the bowl on the wings.
- For the oven cookers - do not use the top rail - but one before the top – to prevent burning.
- Cook for 20 minutes - then turn the wings and cook for another 20 minutes - until the wings get a beautiful tanned color.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with wet wipes and lots of fries or potatoes!