Chicken breast with honey and mustard is super delicious and very easy to prepare. Due to the fact that we soak the chicken in the marinade, it comes out juicy and tasty and suitable for any meal. Those who really want to invest – prepare some salad (green leave salad) – cut the chicken into cubes when it is ready and then add it to the salad mixed with some vinaigrette.
- Prep Time : 60 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips (about 1 cm wide) and place in a bowl.
- Put in a bowl and add the mustard, honey and soy sauce.
- Mix with your hands until everything is coated with sauce.
- Wrap the bowl with aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least an hour - as much as possible – the longer, the better.
- After soaking, remove from the refrigerator.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil (preferably with a spray that will cover the area better.
- Fry the chicken on both sides until it browns nicely - but don’t dry it out.
Serve with rice, potatoes or majadra.
Or fresh salad in vinaigrette.