- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Soya
- A small amount Oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips (about 1 cm wide) and place in a bowl.
- Put in a bowl and add the mustard, honey and soy sauce.
- Mix with your hands until everything is coated with sauce.
- Wrap the bowl with aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least an hour - as much as possible – the longer, the better.
- After soaking, remove from the refrigerator.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil (preferably with a spray that will cover the area better.
- Fry the chicken on both sides until it browns nicely - but don’t dry it out.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with rice, potatoes or majadra.
- Or fresh salad in vinaigrette.