Tired of the usual schnitzel? Here is my version of honey mustard chicken with a sweet stingy twist! Honey mustard chicken is mild - but a little tingling on the tongue and that's what makes it so delicious – the honey gives it a pleasant sweetness. Now add the soy sauce and garlic mustard and you get one irresistible combination!
- Prep Time : 1h 05 min
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Clean the chicken breast from any leftover bone and fat.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips (you can also flatten them into schnitzels - whatever you want)
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, mustard, soy sauce and crushed garlic.
- Put in the chicken breast pieces - and mix (with your hands!) until all the pieces are immersed sauce.
- Closing the bowl with plastic wrap - refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Place the bread crumbs in a deep dish.
- Take any piece of chicken - and coat it in bread crumbs all over.
- Fry the chicken until browned (you can deep fry - you can pan fry – whatever works for you)
Serve with potato chips, onion rings or any other supplement.