Honey mustard chicken is mainly sweet - but the honey with the garlic, gives it a wonderful “bite” in your mouth which breaks the delicate sweetness of the honey. This is a classic dish for Shabbat and Holidays - everyone will love it! Although the preparation time is long - it's mostly because of the time the chicken spends in the fridge and oven is for a long time. The preparation time itself is only a few minutes ... In the meantime, you can make extras and other dishes…
- Prep Time : 1h 40 min
- Cook Time : 1h 10 min
- Yield : 8 שוקיים
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Chicken Drumsticks - 8
- Honey - 3 Tablespoons
- Grained Dijon mustard - 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Dijon mustard - Smooth - 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Crushed Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Salt - Per Taste
- Pepper - Per Taste
- Paprika - 1 Tablespoon
- Crushed Chili - 1 Flat Teaspoon
- Oregano - 1 Flat Teaspoon
- Olive Oil - 2-3 Tablespoons
- Clean the chicken and place in a bowl.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Massage with your hands until all the chicken is coated in the sauce.
- Closed the bowl with nylon and refrigerate for an hour and a half - two hours.
- Arrange the chicken in a Pyrex pan and pour in the sauce.
- Put in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit for an hour and 10 minutes - half an hour later when you open the oven, turn the chicken over and seal back – so that they get color on all sides.
Ready! Simple as that!
Serve with white rice or white rice and peas.