Are you left with food from shabbos and you’re not sure what to do with it? This next dish my mom used to make from Shabbos remains. She cuts everything into nice chunks & cubes, tosses everything together and the outcome is a pure delight! It tastes so good that sometimes I make chicken - just to prepare this wonderful dish from the leftovers. It also takes just 3 minutes to prepare the dish – because everything has already been prepared and seasoned. It is quick and easy to make and of course…super-delicious!Print Pin Rate
- Cooked - only mild sauce or grilled with spices and olive oil. Breast thighs, calves. At least 4 parts. Chicken Pieces
- Whats left in the tray The Chicken Sauce
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/4 Cup - optional and really only for the case that there is not enough or none at all left of the Chicken sauce Sweet Chili
One of the following additions (or more!)
- 3 baked potatoes
- 2 - 3 Cups - Cooked Rice
- 2 - 3 Cups - Cooked Ptitim
- Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut into cubes.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Fry the onion until it becomes transparent.
- Put in the chicken and fry it with onions for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken juices and the amount of chili sauce that you choose.
- Toss a little and add the extras that you have.
- Cook while stirring for a few minutes until everything is united.
- It’s ready!
- Serve hot with a spoon – Enjoy!