- Cooked - only mild sauce or grilled with spices and olive oil. Breast thighs, calves. At least 4 parts. Chicken Pieces
- Whats left in the tray The Chicken Sauce
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/4 Cup - optional and really only for the case that there is not enough or none at all left of the Chicken sauce Sweet Chili
One of the following additions (or more!)
- 3 baked potatoes
- 2 - 3 Cups - Cooked Rice
- 2 - 3 Cups - Cooked Ptitim
- Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut into cubes.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Fry the onion until it becomes transparent.
- Put in the chicken and fry it with onions for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken juices and the amount of chili sauce that you choose.
- Toss a little and add the extras that you have.
- Cook while stirring for a few minutes until everything is united.
- It’s ready!
- Serve hot with a spoon – Enjoy!