The most fun way to eat wings! Wings on a stick are actually wings partially dismantled from the bone - thus becoming a kind of "wings on a stick". Kids love it - and adults cannot resist! Although it is not the simplest recipe to prepare - lollipop wings is a recipe which is especially recommended to make. Due to the fact that we are talking about wings at the end of the day, the aesthetics are not very high. But who cares?! Its wings and its tasty!
- Prep Time : 40 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Clean the wings from leftover feathers.
- Cut the wings in half – at the joint.
- Now we have two parts - one part with one bone, some with two bones.
- The part with one bone - with a sharp knife separate the meat from the cartilage - and with your hands just push the meat in the other direction - until the bone is exposed.
- Section with two wings - one who has great wings and a few guests – keep for doing chicken stock.
- After you have gotten to all the bones - Prepare three bowls.
- First bowl: Beat egg with cornstarch, salt, pepper, chili and garlic powder. Beat well until almost no lumps of cornstarch and the mixture has thickened.
- Second bowl - full of breadcrumbs.
- In the third bowl, nothing.
- The process is as follows: take each wing, dip the meat part in the egg mix.
- Transfer to bowl of crumbs – dip in all directions and then place in the empty bowl.
- Continue until all wings are coated.
- Now - repeat the operation.
- Take the coated wing, dip in the egg mix and cover with crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Fry the wings until golden brown and the place on paper towels.
Serve with sweet chili, mayonnaise, ketchup or garlic - and even without its delicious!