- 2 lb Chicken Wings
For the batter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Chili
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
For the Crispy Coating!
- 1/2 Cup Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Clean the chicken from any left-over feathers, bones or fat.
- Divide each wing into 2 pieces at the joint.
- In a small bowl mix the spices together with the olive oil until they are united.
- Place the wings in a bowl and pour over the marinade ingredients.
- Refrigerate for an hour at least.
- Fill the small bowl with bread crumbs and panko crumbs.
- Remove the wings from the fridge - place all the pieces into a bowl – no one by one, take each piece, cover it with the crumbs and close it in your fist, thus making sure that it is fully covered on all sides!
- Arrange the coated wings on a template with baking paper.
- When all the wings are coated - Put in an oven at 390F.
- After 20 minutes – carefully flip the wings - and leave for another 20 minutes until brown.
- Can be eaten as is, or add bowls of chili or spicy mayonnaise.