- 8 you can also use chicken thighs Chicken Drumsticks
- A full head - at least 12 Cloves Garlic Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- For sprinkling! Olive Oil
- Clean the chicken from any leftover bones, feathers or fat - but leave the skin.
- Arrange the chicken in a heat resistant pan with edges (Pyrex).
- Break the garlic cloves and peel. (Tip – for peeling a large amount of garlic: break the garlic heads with the help of a knife, put in a large box and close – then shake intensely for 10 seconds. All the garlic should be peeled!)
- Lightly mash each garlic clove.
- Push a clove of garlic in each piece of chicken and under the skin.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken generously – just don’t drown them!
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 50-55 minutes.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with rice or potatoes.