Garlic is one of the great things in food. After cooking it releases is a great scent and provides wonderful flavors for every dish it’s in. So just imagine how wonderful this dish will come out. We take full garlic cloves and place them under the skin, in direct contact with the meat so it really absorbs that great taste. When cooked, the garlic becomes soft, slightly sweet and will melt perfectly upon the chicken. This dish of Garlic Chicken is super delicious and it won’t be long before you are licking your fingers!
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean the chicken from any leftover bones, feathers or fat - but leave the skin.
- Arrange the chicken in a heat resistant pan with edges (Pyrex).
- Break the garlic cloves and peel. (Tip – for peeling a large amount of garlic: break the garlic heads with the help of a knife, put in a large box and close – then shake intensely for 10 seconds. All the garlic should be peeled!)
- Lightly mash each garlic clove.
- Push a clove of garlic in each piece of chicken and under the skin.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken generously – just don’t drown them!
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 50-55 minutes.
Serve with rice or potatoes.