Maple wings will quickly become the tastiest wings you have ever made (well, except maybe for Buffalo Wings!). These are sweet wings that come right off the bone and are so delicious that you simply won’t be able to wait for them to cool down before you eat them all up! I strongly recommend you not to use a maple flavored replacement - use the real thing! The difference in taste is astronomical – it will truly make the dish super-delicious!Print Pin Rate
- 2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1 Cup Maple
- 1/4 Cup Teryaki
- 1 Full Tablespoon Soya
- 1 Full Teaspoon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- A small amount - you can use oil spray! Oil
- Clean the wings from any leftover fat or feathers.
- Cut the wings on the bone into 2 parts.
- Place the wings in a bowl - add all the ingredients except the oil and mix well with your hands.
- Nicely oil all the sides of a heat resistant pan and then arrange the wings in a single layer.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 50 minutes.
- After 50 minutes - open the oven and turn the wings with the help of tongs.
- Raise the temperature to 410 F and put the wings back in for another 10-15 minutes until the wings brown fully.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the wings – without the sauce - to a serving bowl.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with nachos and salsa - and of course wet wipes!