- 2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1 Cup Maple
- 1/4 Cup Teryaki
- 1 Full Tablespoon Soya
- 1 Full Teaspoon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- A small amount - you can use oil spray! Oil
- Clean the wings from any leftover fat or feathers.
- Cut the wings on the bone into 2 parts.
- Place the wings in a bowl - add all the ingredients except the oil and mix well with your hands.
- Nicely oil all the sides of a heat resistant pan and then arrange the wings in a single layer.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 50 minutes.
- After 50 minutes - open the oven and turn the wings with the help of tongs.
- Raise the temperature to 410 F and put the wings back in for another 10-15 minutes until the wings brown fully.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the wings – without the sauce - to a serving bowl.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with nachos and salsa - and of course wet wipes!