Sesame Chicken - the perfect Asian schnitzel - now in your very own kitchen! Chicken breast, thinly sliced into stripes coated in tempura and sesame. This dish is super fun, super easy to make and of course, super delicious!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Slice the chicken breast into thin stripes (1/2 cm thick)
- Mix all the mix (including the tempura) together with the help of a whisk until a smooth coating has been made
- Dip the chicken breast into the tempura and then coat with sesame (you can shorten the process but putting all the tempura in with the chicken and then just coating it with sesame - your choice)
- Heat up the oil for the deep fry and then go ahead and fry the coated chicken piece until it lightly browns - approx 5-6 minutes
- For the oven only - Place on baking paper and place in the oven at 396F for 10 minutes
That's it! Enjoy!
Serve with sweet chili sauce, mayonnaise and/or ketchup and an extra such as chips or onion rings