Spiced chicken in the oven is just perfect - less than a minute preparation, place in the oven - and out comes a crispy and super-delicious chicken dish! This is a great dish for a Shabbos meal or Friday night dinner, it’s also great if you are short of time but still want a great dish!
- Prep Time : 1 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Yield : 4 - 6 מנות
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean the chicken from any leftover fat, feather or bones. For those who would rather take off the skin, you’re more than welcome. I keep the skin on for that great crispy outcome at the end!
- Arrange the nicely in a tray.
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken.
- Drizzle the olive oil generously.
- With your hands – rub the chicken until they are coated with spices and olive oil.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.
Serve with rice, potatoes and other vegetable supplements.