- 8 - 10 Thighs also work here! Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- A Pinch Dry Thyme
- For the drizzle! Olive Oil
- Clean the chicken from any leftover fat, feather or bones. For those who would rather take off the skin, you’re more than welcome. I keep the skin on for that great crispy outcome at the end!
- Arrange the nicely in a tray.
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken.
- Drizzle the olive oil generously.
- With your hands – rub the chicken until they are coated with spices and olive oil.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with rice, potatoes and other vegetable supplements.