This is an excellent recipe for BBQ wings. It has a spicy bite to it - but with a sweet twist. The wings get a spicy taste from the spices and get a sweet contra taste due to the honey, which also becomes gentler due to the presence of fine vinegar. These wings are very easy to prepare and obviously…super delicious! I have no doubt that this dish will become a permanent favorite during your BBQ season! This dish can also be prepared in the oven.Print Pin Rate
- 2 Pounds Chicken Wings
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Chili
- Teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
For the glaze!
- 6 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons - You may also use white wine or vinegar Wine Vinegar
- Clean the wings from any leftover feathers or fat and for those who want to invest – remove the skin.
- Combine all the spices.
- Put the wings in a bowl and mix with your hands until everything is coated with spices.
- Mix the honey and vinegar well and good until they are united.
For those making this recipe in the oven:
- Mix the wings with honey sauce and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Arrange the wings on the baking paper.
- Preheat the oven grill to 390 Fahrenheit.
- Cook for 15 minutes on each side.
For those making this recipe with the help of a BBQ or griddle pan:
- Heat a frying pan or barbecue to a high heat with a splash of oil (even spray).
- When the surface is hot - Place the wings on without the sauce.
- With the help of a brush - Brush the wings in a thin layer of sauce.
- When you see that they are ready from the bottom – flip them.
- Brush more sauce on them, making sure all sides are well covered.
- When the wings are roasted and well browned on both sides – take them out!
- And there you have it.....tasty wings!
- Bon Apetit!