- 8 You may also use thighs Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Soya
- As Needed Paprika
- 3 Garlic
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Optional Sesame
- Clean the chicken well and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix all remaining ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Pour three-quarters of the mixture over the chicken, Rub the chicken well and good with the sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour to an hour.
- Remove the chicken, arrange the dish.
- For those who want - Sprinkle the sesame seeds now.
- Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for half an hour.
- After half an hour of cooking, open the oven - pour a tablespoon of sauce left over from before.
- Closed for another half an hour.
- It’s ready! Sweet and sour chicken from the oven - Serve with white rice.