Sweet and sour chicken is one of my favourite recipes. It’s simple to prepare, tasty, does not require a lot of tinkering – like all chicken oven dishes – we don’t even add a slightest touch of oil.
- Prep Time : 60 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Clean the chicken well and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix all remaining ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Pour three-quarters of the mixture over the chicken, Rub the chicken well and good with the sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour to an hour.
- Remove the chicken, arrange the dish.
- For those who want - Sprinkle the sesame seeds now.
- Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for half an hour.
- After half an hour of cooking, open the oven - pour a tablespoon of sauce left over from before.
- Closed for another half an hour.
It’s ready! Sweet and sour chicken from the oven - Serve with white rice.