- 1 Chicken Breast
- A pinch Salt
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 Cloves Crush Garlic
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Red Pepeprs
- 1 Medium Carrot
- A handful - frozen Green Beans
Sweet and Sour Sauce!
- 3.5 oz small pack Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Vinegar
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cornflour
- 1/2 cup Water
Extras that you will need
- A few drops Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- Clean up the chicken from any left over fat and feathers.
- Slice the peppers into long thin slices.
- Cut the onion into "half rings".
- Slice the carrot into thin circles.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Place the chicken in a bowl, pour in a pinch of salt and 1/3 cup of flour.
- Using your hands! - mix the chicken well until every piece is fully covered.
- In a large pan (or wok) heat a tablespoon of oil.
- Add the chicken strips and fry, stirring (chicken breasts tend to stick together - separate them!) with a wooden spoon. Fry them until golden.
- Remove the golden chicken pieces from the pan and place onto paper towels.
- Add another tablespoon of oil and heat up again.
- Add the crushed garlic and sliced onion in -fry for a minute.
- Add the remaining chopped vegetables and stir-fry for another minute.
- Pour in the sauce!
- Add the chicken strips.
- Stir and cook until the sauce thickens (a matter of 3-4 minutes)
- All done! BonApetit!
- You can serve with rice, noodles or as a great dish on its own!