Tropical Chicken Breast - is just that: a juicy, spicy, sweet, colorful and with extra pineapple. This dish has a very picante spicy taste on one side and on the other side a very sweet taste. This provides a perfect smelling and perfect tasting dish!
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Chicken Breast - 1 lb
- Chicken Spices
- Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 2Teaspoons
- Onion Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Worcester Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- For the Marinade!
- Ketchup - 3/4 Cup
- Soya - 1/4 Cup
- Canned Pineapple Juice - 1/3 Cup
- Brown Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Canned Pineapple - 2-3 Slices - Cut into cubes
- Cut the chicken breasts into thick strips.
- Grease a heat resistant tray with high edges (possible with a simple spray or rub it all with a little oil).
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the tray.
- In a small bowl mix the spices until they come together (they are transformed into a paste together)
- Pour into the pan and rub the seasoning over the chicken very well until they are completely coated with seasoning and then arrange in a single layer.
- Place the pan in the oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the oven, turning the chicken pieces with tongs and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- After 10 minutes have passed - open the oven - pour in the marinade and flood the tray. Make sure that all the pieces are in deep and cook for another 20 minutes.
It is ready!
Serve with white rice and pour a lot of sauce.