Tropical Chicken Breast - is just that: a juicy, spicy, sweet, colorful and with extra pineapple. This dish has a very picante spicy taste on one side and on the other side a very sweet taste. This provides a perfect smelling and perfect tasting dish!Print Pin Rate
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Worcester Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
For the Marinade!
- 3/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Soya
- 1/3 Cup Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2-3 Slices - Cut into cubes Canned Pineapple
- Cut the chicken breasts into thick strips.
- Grease a heat resistant tray with high edges (possible with a simple spray or rub it all with a little oil).
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the tray.
- In a small bowl mix the spices until they come together (they are transformed into a paste together)
- Pour into the pan and rub the seasoning over the chicken very well until they are completely coated with seasoning and then arrange in a single layer.
- Place the pan in the oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the oven, turning the chicken pieces with tongs and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- After 10 minutes have passed - open the oven - pour in the marinade and flood the tray. Make sure that all the pieces are in deep and cook for another 20 minutes.
- It is ready!
- Serve with white rice and pour a lot of sauce.