The excellent and easy recipe of wings coated in breadcrumbs is suitable for every occasion - from casual hospitality through to a simple snack in front of the TV to the first course for informal meals. Wings coated in bread crumbs are crispy, spicy and delicious!Print Pin Rate
- 2.2 Pounds Chicken Wings
- 2 Full Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Chili
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- Plenty! Breadcrumbs
- Canola Oil
- Carefully clean and remove the leftover feathers and any extra fat from the wings.
- With a sharp knife cut across the wing to cut them in half - at the joint.
- Put the wings in a pot and fill it with water until the wings are covered - then add another cm of water.
- Bring the pot to a boil, lower the fire and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and place the wings in a bowl.
- Wait a few minutes until the temperature has fallen to the point where you can touch the wings.
- When the wings darken Sprinkle the flour, paprika, garlic, oregano, chili, salt and pepper and massage well with your hands until all the wings are coated in flour and spices.
- Break the egg into a bowl (preferably break and then pour in a cup) and then with your hands, mix in with the wings well.
- Prepare a bowl with lots of breadcrumbs.
- Place a few wings at a time in into the breadcrumbs until they are covered on all sides.
- Deep fry until golden and boiling.
- And there you have it! Enjoy!
- Serve alongside fries or onion rings.