- 2 lbs Wings
- 2 Tablespoons Hoi Stir Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 4 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Boiling Water
- Clean the wings and cut them into halves and place in a bowl
- In a different bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients until they become one
- Pour the marinade into the bowl with the wings - and mix well with your hands!
- Cover with saran wrap and put in the fridge for half an hour and up to 4 hours
- Organize the wings on baking paper with a space in between wings
- Place into a heated oven at 375F for 30 minutes - after 15 minutes flip the wings with the help of tongs
- They're ready! Enjoy!
- You can serve them with potatoes from the oven.