Do you just love wings in special marinades? You have to try this recipes of wings in an Asian marinade! The wings sit in a sweet-spicy-salty-sour marinade (which is actually quite light) which melts and caramelizes in the oven, thus creating a wonderful dinning experience for anyone who gets their hands on these wings!
In this recipe, I use sauces which may not necessarily be in your kitchen - but you can definitely buy them at any supermarket in the orientals section or the sauces section.
- Prep Time :25 minutes
- Cook Time :30 minutes
- Yield : 2lbs wings
- Clean the wings and cut them into halves and place in a bowl
- In a different bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients until they become one
- Pour the marinade into the bowl with the wings - and mix well with your hands!
- Cover with saran wrap and put in the fridge for half an hour and up to 4 hours
- Organize the wings on baking paper with a space in between wings
- Place into a heated oven at 375F for 30 minutes - after 15 minutes flip the wings with the help of tongs
They're ready! Enjoy!
You can serve them with potatoes from the oven.