- 2 lb Chicken Wings
For the soaking
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Soya
- 1 Teaspoon Teriyaki
- 1 Tablespoon Canned Pineapple Juice
For the Sauce
- 4 slices small tin Canned Pineapple
- 3 Tablespoons Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Liter Coca Cola
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- Clean the chicken wings from any unwanted pieces and then cut the chicken wing in half down the middle (at the joint).
- Put in a bowl with the marinade and rub very carefully until all wings are coated.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour and the more - the better (up to several hours).
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet (preferably one with a matching lid).
- Put the wings and fry until they are golden brown all around.
- Pour in the Coke and bring to a boil.
- Close the pan with a lid, reduce heat to a low-medium heat and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Open the lid and bring to a boil again.
- Cut the pineapple slices into pieces and add in.
- Cook over a high heat, stirring for about 5 minutes until everything thickens slightly.
- Add the pineapple juice - mix some more.
- Serve with onion rings or fries and a green salad.