- 2.2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 2/3 Cup Sweet Chili
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 full tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 bunch Cilantro
- Clean the wings from any remaining feathers and fat.
- Cut each wing into 2 parts.
- Arrange the wings in a heat resistant pan with high edges.
- Pour in the sweet chili and lemon.
- Mix everything with your hands and make sure that all the wings are coated with the sauce.
- Chop the cilantro and sprinkle over.
- Peel the garlic, crush them, and place them over the dish.
- Sprinkle the paprika.
- Place in the oven at 356F for 50 minutes, after 30 minutes, turning the wings with tongs and return to the oven.
- Simple as that! Now sit back and enjoy your sweet chili and lemon wings!