Wings with sweet chilli and lemon are sweet and always leave you with a taste for more. The wings are cooked in the oven and get great flavors with a twist of garlic and cilantro. Wings with sweet chilli and lemon are easy to make and very tasty!
- Prep Time :10 minutes
- Cook Time :50 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean the wings from any remaining feathers and fat.
- Cut each wing into 2 parts.
- Arrange the wings in a heat resistant pan with high edges.
- Pour in the sweet chili and lemon.
- Mix everything with your hands and make sure that all the wings are coated with the sauce.
- Chop the cilantro and sprinkle over.
- Peel the garlic, crush them, and place them over the dish.
- Sprinkle the paprika.
- Place in the oven at 356F for 50 minutes, after 30 minutes, turning the wings with tongs and return to the oven.
Simple as that! Now sit back and enjoy your sweet chili and lemon wings!