Here is a great recipe for those who do not want to fry the wings in oil or in general do not want to add more oil to the wings. The combination of wings with sweet chilli, soy and garlic - never disappoints. Now for the oven version - and possibly barbecue!
- Prep Time : 1h 10 min
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Make sure you clean the wings from any unnecessary parts like left over feathers and fat.
- Whoever wants to, cut the wing into 2 pieces - and arrange the wings accordingly.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients.
- Take two-thirds of the sauce and pour into the pan - keep the rest.
- Wrap with nylon wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to 24 hours. The longer - the better.
- After soaking, pour the remaining sauce over the wings as evenly as possible.
- Place in an oven (350 Fahrenheit) for 1 hour.
- After half an hour that the wings are in the oven - open the oven, turn the wings and push them back in for another half an hour.
For those who prefer barbecue, place on a hot grill and make sure you fry it well on all sides.
Serve with fries, onion rings or as a great snack!