- 2 Pounds Chicken Wings
- 1 Cup Chili
- 1/3 Cup Soya Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- Make sure you clean the wings from any unnecessary parts like left over feathers and fat.
- Whoever wants to, cut the wing into 2 pieces - and arrange the wings accordingly.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients.
- Take two-thirds of the sauce and pour into the pan - keep the rest.
- Wrap with nylon wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to 24 hours. The longer - the better.
- After soaking, pour the remaining sauce over the wings as evenly as possible.
- Place in an oven (350 Fahrenheit) for 1 hour.
- After half an hour that the wings are in the oven - open the oven, turn the wings and push them back in for another half an hour.
- For those who prefer barbecue, place on a hot grill and make sure you fry it well on all sides.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with fries, onion rings or as a great snack!