There must always be a good reason to make wings in the oven rather than fried. So here's an excellent one! – Wings in a sweet sauce with a wonderful glaze and super-delicious!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Clean the wings and using a knife, cut across each wing so there are 2 parts.
- Arrange the wings in a Pyrex pan (or other heat resistant pan) - all bunched up together is ok!
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Place a saucepan over a medium – low heat and pour in the soy sauce and cornstarch and stir with a whisk until complete dissolution of cornstarch.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat, stirring until everything thickens nicely.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken – make sure all the chicken is fully covered by the sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and return for another 15 minutes.
Now sit back and enjoy!
It is recommended to serve this dish with a side of chips, onion rings, fried broccoli or even by themselves as a great snack!
Don't forget hand wipes for those sticky hands!!!