- 2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Chili
- 2 Tablespoons Soya
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinager
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- As Needed Black Pepper
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Optional Worcester Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Clean the wings from any leftover bones, feathers or fat and place in a fire resistant pan (Pyrex).
- Take the garlic cloves (peeled) - and with the knife blade - smash the garlic lightly.
- Add the crushed garlic and other ingredients to a pan and coat all wings with the sauce (using hands of course!).
- You can and should cover with plastic wrap - and put in the fridge for an hour - two hours at least. That part is optional and you can go on immediately to the next stage if you choose.
- Place in oven preheated to 375 F for 50 minutes.
- After half an hour in the oven – take them out - turn with tongs - and put back in for another 20 minutes.
- Arrange a serving bowl and serve with a bowl for bones.