Wings in the oven with sweet chili and garlic are very sweet and super delicious. Recommended for those with little time and looking for something very tasty or just looking for a snack or a light meal, delicious and fun.
- Prep Time : 2 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Clean the wings from any leftover bones, feathers or fat and place in a fire resistant pan (Pyrex).
- Take the garlic cloves (peeled) - and with the knife blade - smash the garlic lightly.
- Add the crushed garlic and other ingredients to a pan and coat all wings with the sauce (using hands of course!).
- You can and should cover with plastic wrap - and put in the fridge for an hour - two hours at least. That part is optional and you can go on immediately to the next stage if you choose.
- Place in oven preheated to 375 F for 50 minutes.
- After half an hour in the oven – take them out - turn with tongs - and put back in for another 20 minutes.
Arrange a serving bowl and serve with a bowl for bones.