- 3.5 Ounces Butter
- 12.5 Ounces Potato Flour
- Cup - grated on the coarse grater part Kashkaval cheese
- 9 % - 9 Ounces White Cheese
- 9 % - 1 cup Sour cream
It is strongly recommended but not mandatory
- Pitted olives black or green or even both
- Measure all the ingredients, so the all will be ready.
- If you’re going with olives - chop them (it would be about three-quarters of a cup of chopped olives)
Start placing in the mixer (and you can certainly also knead with your hands ...) in the following order:
- Butter with white cheese and cream.
- Kashkaval cheese
- After the mixture is thick and solidified, Stop the mixer.
- Arrange baking paper in the pan.
- Form small balls with your hands or two spoons and place on pan. Do not put too much in the baking pan, because they spread during baking. Make a few rounds.
- Place in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit for 18 minutes (until the boaicos begin to brown)
- Ready! Anyone who wants to, can freeze the boaicos - they keep themselves pretty well frozen.