- 4 Large Carrots
- 1 Glass you can also chopped pecans Chopped walnuts
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Whole Flour
- 1 cup White Flour
- 1 cup Oil
- 100 ml Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon Vinager
- A pinch salt
- Drag the carrots on a fine grater.
- Blend all ingredients together - take care to mix soda with vinegar before putting in the batter.
- Place in a round cake dish (24 in size) or two seperate "loaf" size dish's.
- Place in the oven at 350F for 40 minutes - To the point where you can poke a toothpick in the middle and it comes out dry!
- Its ready so sit back and enjoy!