Cheesecake with biscuits is a classic that we all used to make at school in the weeks and days coming up to “Shavuot”. It is simple, fun to make and obviously….super-delicious! This is also a great opportunity to get your kids involved in the preparation in the kitchen!
- Use a mixer to blend the cream, sugar and white cheese.
- Add the pudding mix and blend everything.
- Put milk in a flat bowl.
- Organize a rectangular tray.
- Take biscuits, dip each one in milk for 2 seconds and arrange in a dense layer at the bottom of the tray.
- Pour half of the cheese mixture and spread with the help of a rubber spatula.
- Arrange another layer of biscuits dipped in milk.
- Pour the remaining four-fifths of the mixture and flatten with the rubber spatula.
- Arrange another layer of biscuits. I love to leave this layer “Natural” - Without dipping in milk - it adds an extra crunch. But that’s only my recommendation!
- Pour the remaining mixture on the biscuits.
- Take dark chocolate – grate it very thin - and spread nicely over everything.
- Anyone who wants to can take the chocolate and melt with butter - and then pour it over.
- Cover with aluminum foil gently, making sure you don’t touch the cake at all!
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
It’s ready! Straight to dessert!