Chocolate Balls are a favorite dessert for adults and children alike. They are light, delicious and sweet - and they do not require sitting at the table. Chocolate balls is recommended to prepare with high-quality dark chocolate (at least 60% cocoa) and sweet cream, this should enrich your chocolate balls. For the more advanced - you can add half a teaspoon of brandy or cognac. If it is for children – maybe not!
This recipe is recommended, of course, to make for the kiddies. They enjoy rolling balls and decorating with candies.
- Prep Time :15 minutes
- Yield : 25
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Put the cream in a small saucepan with the butter and turn on a very low fire.
- Heat until the butter melts everything.
- Bring the mixture almost to a boil (do not boil!!!).
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate bits.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the crumbs and mix with a spoon.
- Roll balls with your hands.
- Cover with cocoa or candy or whatever you want.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
Take them out when guests arrive (hopefully they remain!...)