- 9 Ounces Biscuit Crumbs
- 32 % At least 1/2 a cup Sweet Cream
- 1.75 Ounces Butter
- 7 Ounces Quality dark chocolate
- Cocoa Powder
- Colorful Candies
- Crushed Pastachio
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Put the cream in a small saucepan with the butter and turn on a very low fire.
- Heat until the butter melts everything.
- Bring the mixture almost to a boil (do not boil!!!).
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate bits.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the crumbs and mix with a spoon.
- Roll balls with your hands.
- Cover with cocoa or candy or whatever you want.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Take them out when guests arrive (hopefully they remain!...)