- 60 % cocoa solids - 10 oz Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 7 Oz Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Drinking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon vinaigrette
- A pinch Salt
- Mix the baking soda and vinegar
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until the dough is nice and smooth.
- Dip a spoon in water with a little oil, take some of the mixture (about half a spoon) and place on a flat oven tray, lined with baking paper, each 4cm away from each other.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 F.
- In the first cycle of baking cookies check after 6 minutes and keep checking every half a minute to determine an exact baking time - which varies with the oven!
- Cookies should be removed when they are just beginning to brown around the edges and the center still feels soft to the touch. That way you promise soft and crunchy cookies and hard ones that fall apart.
- You can diversify by adding chopped walnuts. Chocolate Chips can be replaced with white or even a mix.