These dumplings are named after my wife who created this wonderful dish. One day we had some left over pastry dough and we decided to make a nice little delicacy. Filled it with condensed milk and chocolate chips and into the oven! Recommended as a dessert for any occasion.Print Pin Rate
For the dough
- 1 lb White Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Dry yeast
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Cup Warm Water
For the filling
- Box we will not use it all!... Dulce De Lece
- Your Favorite Kind I like oreos! Biscuits
- 1 Egg
- As Needed Chocolate Chips
- Put the flour in a large bowl, add the yeast and the oil and mix with your hands.
- Slowly add water as needed while kneading.
- Add the salt and knead until dough is smooth, strong and flexible.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let dough rise - at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, break the biscuits into crumbs.
- Roll out the dough nice and thin.
- Cut into circles about 8 cm in diameter.
- In the center of each circle, place a teaspoon of condensed milk (the dulce!) and some cookies crumbs.
- Close in half and tighten the edges well.
- Leave them to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Tighten the edges again
- Beat the egg very well and brush the beaten egg over these delicious chocolate pockets!
- Generously sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Voila! Ready!
- Give it at least 10 minutes cooling for the hot filling.
- And…..dig in!