These dumplings are named after my wife who created this wonderful dish. One day we had some left over pastry dough and we decided to make a nice little delicacy. Filled it with condensed milk and chocolate chips and into the oven! Recommended as a dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time : 1h 20 min
- Cook Time : 12 minutes
- Yield : 35
- Put the flour in a large bowl, add the yeast and the oil and mix with your hands.
- Slowly add water as needed while kneading.
- Add the salt and knead until dough is smooth, strong and flexible.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let dough rise - at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, break the biscuits into crumbs.
- Roll out the dough nice and thin.
- Cut into circles about 8 cm in diameter.
- In the center of each circle, place a teaspoon of condensed milk (the dulce!) and some cookies crumbs.
- Close in half and tighten the edges well.
- Leave them to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Tighten the edges again
- Beat the egg very well and brush the beaten egg over these delicious chocolate pockets!
- Generously sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven at 350F for 12 minutes.
Give it at least 10 minutes cooling for the hot filling.