- 1/2 Cup Date Honey/Syrup (
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 32 % or more. 500 ml - you can use a vegetable substitute. Sweet Cream
- Thin strings - For decoration Halva
- Mix the Silan with raw tahini.
- Add a little (2 tablespoons - not more) sweet cream and stir.
- Whip the rest of the cream in a mixer until smooth and unified.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Silan and Tahini mixture.
- Divide into serving cups using a “cut” pastry bag - and put in the freezer for a few hours.
- Take out before serving, drizzle on a little date syrup and Halva strings.
- It’s ready!