This great halva mousse recipe prepared by my aunt and was so successful that I forced her to give me the recipe. This dessert is easy and simple to prepare and advisable to prepare for events, entertaining, barbecues and the like. Enjoy!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Mix the Silan with raw tahini.
- Add a little (2 tablespoons - not more) sweet cream and stir.
- Whip the rest of the cream in a mixer until smooth and unified.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Silan and Tahini mixture.
- Divide into serving cups using a “cut” pastry bag - and put in the freezer for a few hours.
- Take out before serving, drizzle on a little date syrup and Halva strings.