Maple cake is a classic, sweet and of course….super delicious cake. Maple Cake is pretty quick and easy to make. It is recommended to use real maple and not imitations. The difference in taste is awesome!
- Prep Time : 7 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the remaining ingredients except almonds.
- Grease a round mold with butter - and sprinkle with the almonds. It is important to use a template with a Teflon coating or ceramic so that it’s easier to extract the cake at the end of baking.
- Pour the mixture over the almonds and bake at 350 F about 35 to 40 minutes until cake is firm and has a beautiful golden color.
- Now take the cake and flip it on a larger serving plate so that the almonds are on top.
- Mix 1/4 cup maple with 1/4 cup boiling water and pour over hot cake.
There it is…..ready!
Wait for the cake to cool and serve your guests.