- 15 oz - sifted White Flour
- 1 Bag Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Tahini
- 2 teaspoons - highly recommended. Those who do not have extract should use only one teaspoon of real vanilla extract Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Date Honey/Syrup (
- Tablespoon and a half - Halva
- 7 oz - at room temperature - in an emergency you can also use margarine Butter
- Optional Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Take a teaspoon of Halva (out of the box, not the recipe), eat and start working!
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl or mixer.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cut into small or large balls, to desired taste and size. Shape into the general form of a cookie. Its ok if the shape doesn’t come out symmetric!
- Those who would like, now would be the time to sprinkle on a little sesame.
- Arrange on baking paper and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cookies are light brown (any more than light brown means burnt and not so tasty!)
- Wait for 10 minutes whilst the cookies cool. Now let’s see how long they last!